segunda-feira, 5 de julho de 2010

Uma aventura na Martinica

Título Original:
To have and have not
País:
Estados Unidos
Ano:
1944
Direção:
HAWKS, Howard
Elenco:
Humphrey Bogart - Walter Brennan - Lauren Bacall - Dolores Moran - Hoagy Carmichael - Sheldon Leonard - Walter Szurovy - Marcel Dalio - Walter Sande - Dan Seymour - Aldo Nadi
Informações Adicionais:
Internet Movie Database
Cine Players
Onde Comprar:
Amazon
Livraria Cultura
Livraria Saraiva
Lojas Americanas
Submarino
Download:
Torrent 1
Torrent 2
Torrent 3
Torrentz Search Engine
Rapidshare P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7
Megaupload [rmvb]
Megaupload
Download Search Engine
Legendas

1 comentários:

Robert Codescu disse...

Hi in there !!! I've got installed on my personal blog: http://www.publicistul.blogspot.com an COUNTERFLAGS (program who's automatically adds the flags of the countries where my blog it's accessed) and I don't have yet your country flag !!! So I will realy apreciate if you'll click me on http://www.publicistul.blogspot.com to have your country flag too.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH yours sincerlly Robert Codescu from Romania !!!

Postar um comentário